My random thoughts

Thought I should just jot down thoughts that I have during the day concerning Christmas, so here is for
25 Days till Christmas, Day 9 and 10:
- Time to share, be joyful, noel and stay peaceful.
- Should make it a point to forgive in this festive season.

(Whatever that I was thinking, these came into mind and thus these will be in my note.)

Day 11: Today our office celebrated Christmas way early. Like usual we have gift exchange and lunch together. The fun part of course is the gift exchange. We'll pick a name in the beginning of the month then get to prepare the gift secretly till today if we choose to review it. Even though that we are all belongs to different religion and believes, but we get to celebrate the joy of giving together.

I'm missing out day 8, never mind, there is no rule for this journal anyway.
Hope you have a weekend that you can look forward to.

Comments

Popular Posts