A sneak

How was your Christmas going? Mine was busy busy busy, not about baking, not about wrapping presents but about wrapping things up to move and looking for things for the house, so time flies by quickly and soon it will be new year, and when come new year I've new assignment to do and it will be an exciting one.

First let me share a sneak on the upcoming layout that I'm going to post about and this seems to be my first sneak peek into my layout.

I just can't wait to post my layout here but just not yet. It will have to be after Helen in Scrap-a-little post up the challenge over her site then only I can post my layout here. It is a layout that I did for the upcoming challenge over Scrap-a-little. So stay tune peeps.

Comments

LG said…
This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG
Veronica said…
Very cute sneek! Can't wait to see your LO!

Popular Posts