Studio to die for

I know some of you would have seen this studio over at Donna Downey's website. But I only discover it today! And I've fell in love with the studio. Just look at the picture below that I got from her flicker album.

I would love to have this kind of work space, filled with drawers that I can keep my stuff away, a big work space that I can lay all my things there. Now, I think I better work for this and get my room at least 50% look like the one in the picture. What I'm having now is just a tile room with a window in the middle, a shelve and that's it!

Anyone want to donate anything to this poor girl without a scraproom? 'Cos I've moved out from my mom's place, and I have to start from scratch in getting the table and cabinet.

Comments

Veronica said…
Wow, you're right! This scrap room is very inspirational! I can already picture what I'd be putting in those drawers! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts