February challenge

I know I have some birthday photos around somewhere in the scrap area, maybe still inside the box, maybe it is jumbled up with something else, I just couldn't find them! So, I've missed submitting my DT layout for Helen from Scrap a little February's challenge. Bummer..

Anyway, head on over to Helen's site to get some inspiration on the February challenge - which is to create a birthday layout with a twist to have number in the title, and do join in the fun.

Have fun peeps!

Comments

sollie said…
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog with the bloghop. I'll add your blog to my list. Love your work.
xxx, Isolde
iris uy said…
Hello! YOu have beautiful pages! To answer your question, I still use the post bound albums. But I buy extension posts but I get to add 5 extra sheets only. My pages are quite bulky so that is the only amount of pages the album can handle. I make sure to use really thick page protectors also. I like MM protectors.

Popular Posts