Scrap A Little Challenge

Finally, Helen is reviewing a challenge in her blog. Here is a great sketch that you can use for your next layout by Helen Croft:
She is having a challenge going on at the moment, do head over to her blog and check out other designers' layouts. Here is my version of the sketch:

All the materials are from Urban Ink kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U.

Yes, I've got a four-eyes guy in the house now. Me myself already gone for Lasik to treat my sight and now my son probably getting my bad gens. Yet, he is proud of it and kept on showing off to others his new specs. Yes, this boy, no longer look so small now.

Happy Scrapping!

Product used: dream street papers - Urban Ink - high voltage, Slice basic element 1, We R Memory Maker foil lace. DSP - rub-on, Maya Road stamp, Fiskar border punch.

Comments

sollie said…
Nice sketch and love how you worked with it.
Great layout from the sketch ... love the colours and detailing.

Popular Posts