looking back

Had so much fun over at Scrapbook Deals 4U during their 2nd birthday party recently. I get to scrap photos that I've forgotten about, I get to look at those photos and really think of anything else that I wanted my boys know. I get to look back at things.

So, I get to scrap this photo of my son back when he was still little, though he is still, but he is much taller now. This is for a challenge to use 5 flowers, living element and bling. I felt that I've distressed this layout a lot, what say ya?

Here are some more close-up detail of those layered flowers from BoBunny and felt flower stickers from Basic Grey Origins kit. Am really looking forward to the arrival of my Origins Kit again and this time is from Basic Grey themselves! I got my Origins kit first from Scrapbook Deals 4u actually.


Going to post another layout soon.
Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts