Sweet child


Did a layout using Pencil Lines sketch 176. I love butterflies, especially when I can cut them out using my Slice, so easy!

And I love to make them flutter, aren't they just adorable? Uh, and I've sewed on those ribbon after I've ruffled them up and adhered them. My DS was saying, "wah, so fast! Can I also have a go?" Ops.. I better put that sewing machine away.

I've adhered the title on the top corner but it doesn't really visible, does it? Anyway, trying my best here.
This is actually my 2nd DS who always got that mouth-closed-kind-of-smile who always say that he doesn't know how to smile. He got a cute smile actually when it is natural.

Pencil Lines sketches are awesome, should give it a try.

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

sollie said…
I have a slice too. I was wondering on what cardridge do you find the butterfly??? Would love to use it too.
xxx, Isolde
WOW this is stunning, really beautiful!!!!

Popular Posts