Scenic Route layouts

I get to receive one pack of Scenic Route paper from Helen (Scrap-a-little) few weeks ago and had been creating layouts using it. Those paper are super fun and pretty, plus those tags and stickers!

These are what I came up with, 3 layouts and I still have lots of paper to play with.

1st layout: (Girlfriends)
Some close-up:


A second layout: (You & Me through the years)
Some close-up:



And a 3rd layout from the same paper line: (Circle of friends)
I love how quick I can come up with a layout without much matching to do as the paper line can be used together and with those stickers and chipboard, they are fun!

Now, head on over to Scrap-a-little, 'cos Helen is giving away this pack of paper line for Scrap-a-little first anniversary celebration, go check out on how to get there here, and enjoy what other designers has done with the pack of paper. I hope we'll have fun together in the ning site.

Comments

Popular Posts