My blog

Found that the shout box recently contains a lot of spam messages, so I've decided to remove it. So you all, if you have any comment, please comment straight on my post, I love to hear from you and love comments. I would love to know if I can be an inspiration for you all.

Have done a few cards what I wanted to post for friends. I know.. now-a-day we seldom send out cards especially with the convenient of email. But hey, cards with hand written messages is fun! I love to get them, what more if they are hand-made!

But since I wanted to send those cards to some of my friends and they may be reading my blog, so I won't post them here right now, it won't be a surprise if they already know what the card looks like. A sneak maybe.. wait for them.

Good night! And have a happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts