Old home layout

I really love the two Martha Steward's butterfly punches that I got recently from Studio Calico, I kept on punching them on those scrap or left over pieces of PP! So, now I have a pack of punched out butterflies ready to be used. Here is a sneak of what I've done using the butterfly punch. Can't show the whole card before the recipient get it, right? ;)


As for the layout, seeing butterflies again. Here is the old home of hubby where he spent most of her childhood time. I didn't hear lots of sweet memory about this house though, and I'm not so sure what to write in the journaling area on the right of the layout, thus I'm leaving it blank at the moment.

Edited: This page is actually using the sketch from Sketchy Thursday.

Here is a close-up of those butterflies:


And those Prima flowers:
Happy Scrapping!

Product used: (Card) Cosmo Cricket paper pack (Free from Scrap-n-crop for purchase above RM200)
(Layout) Basic Grey Origins PP, Prima flowers, Kaiser Craft pearl, Martha Steward butterflies punches.

Comments

Damaris said…
great layout - i really like how it all came together. especially those lovely butterflies!

Popular Posts