Seriously?

My hardest work so far got two, one is to get my eldest son to eat his dinner, another one is to get him finish his daily homework from school! It was a dred for him! And such a frustrating thing for me too!

So, in this layout I'm actually questioning if he did really that serious about his homework. Seeing here is him doing his homework full heartedly, without even looking at the camera when I snap his photo. But in actual fact, he was frustrated for not being able to write faster and neater, not being able to play with the brother in the Kiddies Club. I wish homework is a bliss for him.


I made this layout for the crop challenge over at Scrapbook Deals 4U, using all Studio Calico kit, except the doily and trim are from my stash. This is a lift from Jenn's layout:
Thanks for passing by and happy weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts