Punches plus CS # 115

Here is a layout that I did joining in the challenge over at Scrapbook Deals 4U and using Creative Scappers sketch #115.
This sketch came in the right time when I needed to scrap these photos of my son taken in 1Borneo. They are not allowed to go into the game centre, 'cos we don't want them to spend money in there plus we were in a hurry, so instead, I offer them some photo ops with the ants out there in the entrance.

For the challenge, I need to use my punches. So here, I've used Martha Stewart's butterfly punch, Fiskar's border punch and Marvy circle punch. I had fun in knowing that I'm using all my variety of punches. Yes, I only have 3 different kind of punches. I've 3 Fiskars' border punch, several Marvy punch and 3 Martha Stewart punch. Not bad huh?

Here are some close-up of the layout:



Am using kit from Scrapbook deals 4U.

Happy Weekend you all!

Comments

Michelle said…
Hannie this is just SO CUTE!!! Just perfect!!! I am glad you had fun playing with your punches!! ...and are playing with those kits that are piling up! LOL This kit is perfect for those adorable photos!!! Don't feel bad, I too, have kits that have piled up!!! I have been buying from there for 14 mos., so imagine the kits (some months I got more than one!)
LG said…
Design is amazing!!! I love this layout Hannie
Heather said…
How cute! I love the owl accents. The butterflies are just the perfect touch in the corner there!
iza said…
great creation hannie!!fun colors...love it...
mommyof5kidz said…
Absolutely Stunning! Hannie...it is gorgeous!!!
Taj White said…
I love this layout. I think it's the cutest ever!!

Popular Posts