Scrap a little August sketch

Helen at Scrap a little got the design team working again for her August sketch. So without exception, I did mine using a photo of me and my boys in our car on our way home. Am glad that I can use the map side of the PP from Studio Calico kit.

Here is Helen's sketch for August:

My interpretation of the sketch:
I've used up till the tag that came along the kit - the red car! Isn't it great!? I just love it. Oh, and by the way, those cup marks are actually my bottom of my boy's bottle! Ha! It is fun! I know.. I've been wanting to get the coffee stain stamp from SC, but well.. I didn't manage, so I use the real thing!


Those doilies, they are just cute right? They are from Sweet Vintage etsy store from Australia. No regret in getting them.

Oh, Helen's sketch is just so easy to follow and you can interpret it anyway you want, just as long as it is still recognisable. I'm so glad that this sketch came in just timely for this photo. I just wanted to record down the things that we do sometimes on our way home and the sentence on the PP suits me, so I've used it as journal strip. 

So, what are you waiting for? Use the sketch and have fun, check out what the rest of the design team has done too.

Most importantly, have fun!

Comments

LG said…
Great design Hannie!

Popular Posts