Wanna have some fun!?

Check this out: Cramfest 2010, 2nd Annual Back to School blast over at Scrapbook Deals 4U.


I've been subsribing to their monthly kit ever since.. err.. ops.. many many months ago, and I've been greedy to keep all those kits especially the recent one and love them so much that I still haven't really gone into using them! Together with SD4U, I've also subscribe to the Basic Grey month page kit and I also haven't come into using them fully!

Gosh! I'm greedy huh? But then this is all because I've lost my creative juices and now I need some push to get me back on track again. I mean I need to create, I feel that I'm missing something everyday. I need my crafty quiet time for myself, I need to know that I am able to create and am contributing and inspiring others too.

So, here goes, this is one of those rare chances that I can push myself, get myself up and running again with creativity.

Check out more detail about the camp feast here.

Oh and if you do join in and let them know that  I told you this, I get some points, do the same with your friends, so you'll earn the extra points too! But above all, have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts