Two challenges



Lovely paperline huh? They are all from Echo Park Sweet Summer Time PP in Scrapbook Daisies kit. I hand-sew those "bling" with some beats from my stash to make the flower centre.




So, what's in my bag?
Wallet of course, then there are my hand-phone, car key, lipstick in the case, lip-gloss, hand lotion in sakura (love the smell), two pens! and of course the camera that I was using to snap these photos.

Two girls must have thought that I was crazy 'cos I was snapping my handbag in a studio's chair where they use to snap passport photos! Ha!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Oh ya.. Head on over to Scrapbook Daisies now for they are having a celebration for the opening of the Scrapbook Daisies store.

And ya.. I'm so proud that I was using my Slice to cut those swirls, but bad news is that one of the design card which came together in the Slice package is no longer working, and it is one with Ms+, which has image, flip function! Bu hoo hoo....

Comments

Katie said…
What a great page! Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!
Michelle said…
Hannie what a fun page!!! I love the bright fun colors!! As for the Slice card, contact their customer service. I think there should be an email on their site. I have heard they have great customer service and will help you get it taken care of.
Hannie C said…
Thank you Katie, it is such a fun sketch to use.
Thanks Michelle, I've just written to them, hopefully can get it exchange.
Deanna said…
I love all your distressing and of course the Echo Park papers are really fun to work with! Wonderful take on the Sassy Lil' Sketch!
Cherie said…
Such a fun page! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!
Kathy said…
Very cute page! Love the bright colors and the distressing, and that's a very cute topic to scrap!
Unknown said…
fun page. love the colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.
Amelia Khalik said…
Hi Hannie, love ur page!! Great used of embellishment. Thanks for playing at SIL..:)
Chowchow said…
Hi Hannie glad to have you back participating in our challenges. Love what you have done with your layout. The flourishes really "open" up the page and balance out the whole page.

Thanks for playing along with SIL.
Naddy said…
cool LO... thank you for playing along at SIL... :)
Jaime Lee said…
Hi, Hannie...I would like to hop in and say hello and like your page LO. I just manage to join in the group and hope I am not to late to join in the Fun!!
Hannie C said…
Hello there Jaime, thanks for stopping by.
let's have more fun ya.. :)

Popular Posts