December daily Day 16

16th December (Thursday): Got home all alone today 'cos the boys were in mom's place. So I get some time for myself which is a good time to wrap up that two last gifts. I've used the idea that I saw in 100Yen shop. Make a simple paper bag and jazz it up with doilies. That simple, but it make a big difference especially when I've got cute polka dot ribbon on it too. I hope to put a smile on to the persons who got these gifts.

 

On the other hand, I'm trying to put up the December Daily album, but can't decide on what size of album should I create, then what pattern paper should I used. I know I've bought Scrapbooks Daisies kit, so I think I'm going to wait for the kit and start doing my album, but I'll still keep the journal here, else I will never get the album done.

Comments

Popular Posts