2011

New year.. new year..  January started without me preparing and soon the first week will be gone. 

I'm trying to find myself a little word for this year, but am not sure how to go about it. 

Then I discovered that there is this life project that is going on in Big Picture, which I would love to do, and what more the kit looks gorgeous. I've missed the Project 365 last year, so I wanted so much to own that kit, unfortunately Amazon don't send the kit to Malaysia. *sigh* Then I figure probably I can make my own version of the kit with the right 12 x 12" protector, but found out that Scrap-n-crop run out of stock for that kind of protector. *sigh*

Maybe I'll just stick to those challenges over in Scrapbooks Daisies. I'm getting their kit plus the Basic Grey monthly kit.

I've been saving and saving my kits, I mean I haven't been able to use them actually. Very wasteful?

Well, eventually I'll come to use them. I've already been using the BG December kit to do my December Daily. Ya.. 2011 and yet still doing the 2010 December Daily.

Well, I gather myself and start creating again. I've been lacking behind so much.

Comments

cre8tone said…
happy 2011!

Popular Posts