Annual Concert LO

This is the first layout that I did without using a sketch for this year! *LOL* 


Do I sounds like I hit the jackpot? Oh well.. 'cos normally I start making a layout with a sketch somewhere. This time I just pull things out from my stash and start thinking how I can enhance the page with my glimmer mist, my punches and matching PP, plus one great challenge help me - Scrapbook Daisies Stash Challenge.


So, this is the layout that I've cook up. And guess what? It has been selected as the layout of the week over at Scrapbook Daisies! Buoy.. how I wish there are gift for being spotted..hehee.


The Stash Challenge is to use the following things in your layout:

5 buttons
3 brads
Some aplha stickers or thickers
2 kinds of patterned paper
Use that sewing machine or handstitch
a border
and pull out a couple of embellishments


Do you see all these in my layout?


Here are some close-up:



I think I've done something extra this time, 'cos I've even used rub-on on pattern paper and cut them out as labels.


So, if you run out of idea on what to do in your layout, do check out Scrapbook Daisies for the challenges to get you started. You might even win something from the challenges.

Comments

Popular Posts