Those precious moment

After the first layout in the year of 2011, I'm hoping to do more and get back to my creative self as soon as possible,, so I think so far I'm doing just fine.

I've been copying down sketches, challenges and started my scrapbook craft again.

Here is one that using Sketchy Thursdays sketch 1.13 and the color challenge over at Scrapbook Daisies using Seafoampeachwhite and melon. However I think I've added some other colors in there, like the green letter sticker and brown with red flower PP.

Anyway, here is the sketch:
And here is what I came up with:

I'm using the past kit from Scrapbook Daisies - Echo Park: life is good. I've actually been saving it for the right layout and here it is! There is still so much of my kits that I haven't touch!

Going to share more of other challenges and sketches that I've done.

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts