Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Where the name came from

Read this post this morning from another blog. Love the picture there:

It really puts a smile on my face seeing this picture, it also reminds that this is how my son's name came about. I adore Calvin and Hope that time, so I name after that little boy and hopefully my son also gets a bit of his characters, ha! True enough, he is funny, he loves to make his little brother laugh and he is sure curious, however he doesn't have a tiger with him all the time. Probably is there, but I couldn't see it.

Well, the read is actually started with the Art Journal thing, which I've no clue about and all the while I thought about my friend who has studied interior design in art school before, so maybe she'll be interested and re-live her artsy self again, 'cos she is not in children clothing and supply job. Well, Spidy, this post is for you.

Happy Monday to you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails