CS #148 & journaling challenge

How are you all doing? Yes, my creative juices are back again, yay! And this time I've made another layout using Creative Scrapper's sketch #148 plus using the challenge idea of journaling over at Scrapbook Daisies. This is what I came up with:

I'm using this sketch:

 All things are from Scrapbook Daisies Happy Together kit, except the doilies which are from my own stash. Just love the bling swirls that came with the kit. Swirls always make me think of butterfly, so here goes:


The pack of Prima flowers with glaze / thickles are just so pretty:


I've hidden my journaling behind the bottom left photo, which I've put another photo below too. A good way to include more photos in one page without jamming up the whole page.

The challenge over at Scrapbook Daisies is to use journaling spot in our layout, the best is of course do our journaling on those journaling spot.. Here I've used them for embellishment, title placement and journaling (date).

I love how the whole layout turn out, it has a soft feel with those misted doilies. And guess what? I put those doilies last into the layout! Thank God that they didn't tear easily and the adhesive haven't stay permanent yet. Ha!

Happy scrapping and I hope you'll have an awesome weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts