Our little breakfast and something else

Check this out! My layout is being chosen as the layout of the week in Scrapbook Daisies, yay!! Thanks for spotting me Michelle.

Today I want to share a layout that I did yesterday. I'm so glad that I did some creative things, 'cos I was really having bad morning sickness, felt so weak before that. And guess what? After I did the layouts, I was totally fine and I can even cook!

Here is one of the layouts that I did for a sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Daisies.


I'm using this PageMaps sketch in the challenge:


I love to use bits and pieces of thing sometimes, this time even down to the Paper line name - Life is good tag is actually the paper border, it is just so cute to throw away. Here I raised it with form adhesive.


I did those punch out retro flowers again, thanks again Kristi for teaching how to make those flowers.


Sorry for the bad photo quality though, I just can't, so I took it right after I've done the layout late afternoon while it was raining outside.

Another thing, if you want to lend a hand for our Japanese friends, read this and share your creation. Tomoko is trying to raise some funds by selling crafts created by us all, so head on over to her blog and check out with her.

Happy crafting you all!

Comments

Popular Posts