Love mini album

Did this mini album today with left over pattern paper from Echo Park sweet summer time, plus the new stamp set that I get from Technique Tuesday - Love by Ali Edwards. I just love those quotes and simple sentences and it is just perfect for this album which contains photos of my family.

This little house chipboard from Maya Road is just so fun to work with, what more with colorful Echo Park papers.

I've also used Martha Stewart's butterfly punchers and Fiskar Retro flower punch. I created the front retro flower by stamping it with yet another Technique Tuesday Verbose stamp. Distressed it with Tim Holtz's antique linen distress ink. Love the result.

Here are the inner pages decorated with Sweet summer time's element stickers and more of Ali's stamp.






I wish I've a smaller circle punch though, just to match up with Ali's round stamp.

Wishing you a happy week ahead.

Comments

Kris Berc said…
Your album is wonderful, Hannie! I love how your retro flower turned out!
Hannie C said…
Thanks Kristine.. all thanks to your previous tutorial ;)

Popular Posts