Resting and did a layout or two..

I've been resting at home after this and this.

Well, I guess if you are a real scrapbooker, probably rest means able to do some more scrapbook layouts!

That's what I did! One that it can help to clear off any stress and 2nd it feels good to be able to create.

So, this is what I've done during my rest:


A layout done for the lift challenge over at Scrapbook Daisies. Am using Webster's page, one that I'm not so familiar with, especially when the paper itself is so pretty that I felt a bit guilty to spoil it with my scrapping style.

I've tried not to cover much of the pattern paper and have used swirls stamp, distressed pattern paper to punch out butterflies, misted doilies and Prima flowers, hoping to create a vintage feel for the layout. But I'm not sure, does the page look vintage to you all?

Here are some close-up of the embellishments and stamps that I've used:




I'm definitely going to get more vintage looking stamps like wordings, birds or watch into my collection.

Well, I've actually done another layout which I'll share in another post.

Have a great day and happy scrapping!

Comments

Michelle said…
It is a wonderful page, Hannie!! I hope you are doing ok!!! Scrapping can be great therapy.

Popular Posts