Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I've stolen...

an idea from Kristine, who always make colorful pages and crafts. Just love how she uses her punches in her projects.

This time, what I've stolen is the wall-hanging with "Dream happy dreams" wording! It is just so gorgeous and I wanted that in my boys' room too. So, this is her version of the wall-hanging:

And this is my version of it using acrylic base:




It is just so cute, right? hehe.. giving myself a high hat to wear :p

I've used We R Memeory Keepers' Hippity Hoppity papers, American Craft letter stickers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Fiskar retro flower punch and an acrylic piece from an album set.

I do hope however that the boys are really having happy dreams every night.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Kristine Berc said...

Oh Hannie, I LOVE it! What a great idea to use an acrylic base. I bet that looks adorable in their room. and thank you, you have totally made me smile :)

Dental Hygienist said...

I'm about the least crafty mom ever, but I'm a crafter wanna-be and paper crafts fascinate me most. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails