My 1st assignment as DT for SIL

This post is about my first assignment over at Scrap-it-lah: - "Things I can't live without".

It has been up since 1st June and you'll have it until the end of this month, mid-night of June 30th (Malaysia Time) to join in the fun and stand a chance to get a lovely RAK:

All you need to do is to come up with a layout with things that you can't live without. Check out what the Design Team did for this challenge to jump start your creative juices. Then once you did that, link it by using the Mister Linky.

Here is my take for this challenge:

This is actually base on an old PageMaps sketch that I've lost track of. PageMaps is actually providing all their sketches in downloadable pdf!

Here is a close-up of the retro punched out flower with a big brad, oh.. and I love those "lost & found" brads with die-cut shapes from My Mind's Eye:


Hope you'll join in the fun challenge and got inspired by the wonderful Design Team in SIL and most of all, have fun. Hope to see your creation soon.

I've used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found paper line, Jillibean soup alphabeans, Making Memories journal pad and my old type writer for the journaling.

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Ella Swan said…
LOVE this layout Hannie! Yup I can't live without all that either :)
Nadhrah Maidin said…
congrats on your DT dear!
Hannie C said…
Thank you ladies! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your blog love here. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts