A week in the life


Ali Edward is going to do this again this year and I'm intended to join in. Crossing my fingers and really hoping that I can do a record such as this.

I always think that other people's week in the life is more interesting, probably due to the fact that my life is kind of too routine, not much of excitement that I can share, places or things that I do out of the extra-ordinary. But then I'm reading this book - "Bonjour, happiness!" which is really talking about how to look for happiness and Jamie Cat Callan did point out that you need to look for happiness instead of persuing happiness. Her philosophy is some what like Ali's "Life artist".

I also love Ali's December daily, which I've done using that idea in 2011. I know I definitely going to do another December Daily this year, but let me join in the fun in creating A Week in the Life first.

Have a great weekend you all!

Comments

Popular Posts