Week in the life 2011

Yes! I'm trying to follow this project through with Ali Edwards and today is the first day for this project. It will continue till this Sunday. Hopefully I am able to record whatever that I wanted to and hopefully through this I'll get to know myself and my family more.
Ali is already started giving out gifts through her blog, so you don't want to miss this, so do check out her blog everyday to get those chances in winning some thing from her blog.
For today itself, I've already taken a few photos. But since I'm making it a very personal record of my life, I will not share the details here. Probably just some photos.

Lunch with hubby in Fatty Chef:

The lego kid who has done his homework without much pushing.

His work of art!

Happy memory keeping!

Comments

Popular Posts