Scrap-a-little sketch #50

I'm so thrill to receive a package filled with Fancy Pants' Delight papers the other day. It is from Helen of Scrap-a-little. She has got flower tutorials, sketches and techniques to share in her blog. Her sketches are all here in her sketch blog.

To thank her for the gift, here is a layout that I did using her sketch #50:
I've been wanting to scrap these photos awhile back, but just didn't find the right sketch or the right mood to do it. It is in fact just two different pictures, one is the copy of the other one if you look closely.

I've used a lot of Technique Tuesday Ali Edward's stamps on this layout with different ink.
 The letter sticker is while on white doily, but since it has dimension, you won't have problem reading it.
That butterfly is from Martha Stewart's punch, misted and layered together.
Helen has got so many great sketches for you to try out, why now pick one or pick some today and start creating. She'll be happy if you can quote her site once you've used her sketch.
Here is how all those pages look like, I've fan them out and I've only used one of the paper to make the layout above, plus my own craft and cream card-stock.

Have fun and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts