Sketch, colors and pattern challenge

Came across a good sketch, a good color combo and pattern challenge that I took all and turn it into one layout instead of three different one.
 Here is one layout that I did using Creative Scrapper Sketch #165, color combo challenge #202 and a pattern to be in the layout - wood grain.

I'm also trying to use misting, stamping and embossing in my layout, no chipboard though. 'Cos I'm thinking of the August challenge over at Scrap-it-lah. Still, I'm happy that at least this time I've used my masking template from Prima that I bought recently and today is it first time being used.
 I'm also loving the glittering embossing powder that I have on those pigment ink, what more I get to use my favorite stamps from Technique Tuesday Ali Edward design. Yup, have been using them for the recent layouts.
Are you joining any challenge lately. If not, why not join Scrap-it-lah August challenge, use Creative Scrapper's sketches and the Color Combo with wood grain pattern.

Comments

Michelle said…
Hannie that looks so good!! I love the misting you did!!
Hannie C said…
Thanks Michelle. Thanks for stopping by too.
Ella Swan said…
Beautiful! Lovely misting job!!

Popular Posts