Another thing that I just wanted to share here and super excited about is..
5 Simple Rules for playing along at Scrap-it-Lah Challenges
- Please create a NEW layout for each challenge but you are welcome to combine with other challenges, as long as your layout was specifically designed with Scrap-it-Lah in mind & created AFTER the challenge details were posted!
- Please remember to mention Scrap-it-Lah somewhere in your blog post & create a link back to the correct challenge post at Scrap-it-Lah.
- Please include the challenge requirements within your blog post – you are welcome to copy & paste these off the Scrap-it-Lah blog.
- Please also mention the deadline the challenge ends and let everyone know what prize is up for grabs!
- Remember, you must be a follower of the Scrap-it-Lah blog to be “in with a chance to win”
I'm getting the stamp in this video!!
Ali Edwards | August Studio AE for Technique Tuesday from Ali Edwards on Vimeo.
Of course I'm also getting some other things from 2peas:
I know.. it is still a bit too early for Christmas paper, but hey, everyday could be Christmas, right?
Have fun on the Scrap-it-lah challenge and don't forget to follow my blog to stand a chance to win MyMemories Suite for free!