Something new and something old

Once this one is out, my colleague grabbed it and proudly brought to her meeting saying that it will be the trend in the office, ha! So happy to hear that.
See that little ribbon with apple figure sticking out? That is from Kaison, it is just so cute that I had to use it in my bag, just for fun. This materials is actually design from Elyza's protected by Texgard (whatever that is) and stain repellent. I hope it serves what it has claimed. And yes I bought it from a curtain shop. I love shopping in curtain shop now since they have better materials and most imported.

As for this embroider bag, I did it using embroidery thread, fine ribbon and some beads. First time ever to make this. Am planning to make small bags with simple embroidery.
What do you think?
Happy weekend! And for those who are celebrating, Happy Halloween!

Popular Posts