My December Daily for 2011 [photo heavy post]

 I was actually hopping to build a mini album, but don't think I'm going to do that next year. I'm definitely going to use a bigger album next year, at least 8x8".
It turns out that it became bulkier each day and I was trying hard to squeeze things in this album. So happy that I've mini diary in my phone that I can write down the happenings of the day together with the photos. Another great thing is, I can edit my photos in the phone, have them in collage and only then sent them to process. That is one great way that I can put several photos in one page of this mini album.
I've actually run out of 6x6" chipboard from the initial album size. So I've added up with large coaster and another tag mini album.
Here are the inside, with a few photos missing. Too lazy to shoot them again.














Am I going to do December Daily again next year?
Definitely YES!!

Now.. everyone is talking about new year resolution, the one little word, or the most like in 2011, or the achievement of 2011. I'm not going to go through all that now. But I think my one little word for next year is "BE". Let's just be.

Enjoy your last day of 2011.

Popular Posts