Scrap-it-lah December Challenge

This will be the last challenge over at Scrap-it-lah. Sadly Chow-Chow (who started the blog with Jessy) would have to give this up for her other commitment in life. So, I guess this will also be my last layout for SIL.
This month, the challenge is: to include Multi-photo layout using Christmas photos (at least 3) or, if you don’t celebrate Christmas, photos from a similar celebration (no birthdays please!).   Glitter or glimmer mist somewhere on your layout.   Traditional Christmas colours of red/green/gold (compulsory), plus only ONE other colour OF YOUR CHOICE. (Both plain and printed papers are fine as long as you stick to the colours).

I've used glimmer mist on my doily and flower then also using glimmer pen to draw on the larger flower. Initial color of the flower is white.

My title is from glitter thicker. I've also stamp on my doily after misting them.

Here is another look on those cluster of flowers from Prima.

This year, we had our Christmas tree up early even before November ended.. This is all due to my son - Calvin who was so eager to put up the Christmas tree. So I've helped him to set up the tree and he hangs all t hose decoration all by himself! What a great kid. He is waiting for the time to open his presents and really a good test on his patient.

Have fun on this December and try out the challenge and create something memorable for yourself. Do check out what the rest of the DTs have done on this challenge.

Popular Posts