Away till new year

Sad and not sad.. mix feelings as I'll be away for a week to be with my family over the festive season and might not be able to access to my blog, and definitely can't do my scrapbook during those time. Happy is I'll be spending time with my kids and hubby and we'll be going to Disneyland!! yay!! sure gonna post up lots of photos here later.. but first of all, I'll need to take nice pictures. And so gonna use them for scrapbooking. I'm actually reserving my November and December kit to do with all those unseen photos.

Another happy news for me is to see my card posted in Leah's site. Though the card is an alteration from Paperwishes, but hey, I got the idea of dry embossing the snowman and star ;)

Merry Christmas and an early Happy new year in case I can't blog...

Comments

Jewelle said…
Have a nice holiday over there and Merry Merry Christmas to you & family
Hannie C said…
Thax Jewelle, Merry Christmas to you and family too.
Aunty J said…
Have a great time!!

Popular Posts