Boys

I'm so happy with what I've done using left over pages from paperwishes personal shopper kit, I used them to matt my photos and this pattern paper is suppose to be the matt in another page disign shown in their monthly kit. I've used making memories brads that my friend bought for me from Target. I've used the paperwishes pastel monogram alphabets for the title, layout altered from scrapbook.etc, tag from collected memories, anywhere puncher from making memories to make a hole on the tag, craft sticks and pen. And also with a bit of doodling on the alphabet to make them stand out.

I was just too excited in getting all my new things last nite that I burnt my mid-nite oil in doing the page, 'cos I'll have to wait till the boys are sleeping then can only starts to have fun on scrapbooking.

Comments

Popular Posts