I've got them uploaded!

Yay!! I've finally got my phone to work again, I mean in loading photos into my PC. So I can show my LO here again.. yippiee!! I've also sent in my LO for Get in the mood for love challenge in Itty Bitty Scrap Shack, can't be happier than this. Another happy news is that I've just got my order from Scrap-n-Crop, though a bit bended on the papers, but overall they are in good condition and I just can't wait to use them, especially the Bazzill itty Bitty Blossoms and American Craft play and sixth avenue pattern papers.

Now let me show what I've sent in for Itty Bitty's Challenge.
The love of my life.. other than my hubby .. of course are my two boys! And since I don't have any recent photos of my hubby and I hardly can find hubby's solo photo.. I might as well snap photos of my boys and do this LO. So I did and fortunately when I wanted to develop the photos which was taken using my phone, it allows me to upload files. Thank God.
So, here it is..

Jornaling:


The love of my life -
Cal and Mer.
2 years apart and yet so much different on their characters and physical built.
Calvin is much taller and active.
Mervin seems like getting his dad’s height. But boys will be
boys, naughty and active as always, still…
Both are sweet in my eyes and precious in my heart.


I've used the swirl template from Hot off the press which came in together in the January Personal Shopper kit. The paper flower embelishement are actually free paper-piecing pattern from Scrapbook.etc. Black and white flowers are from Prima Got Flowers, round mini brads are from HOTP too, and finally the white heart shape brad is from Queen & Co. Oh.. and the alphabet stickers, they are from a dear friend who came back for visit from Aussie.. you know who you are.. ;)

Thanks for watching.


Comments

Popular Posts