Tow LOs which are not for my two boys

Have done these two pages last weekend and have loaded them here, just couldn't find the time to write about them, so here go, my overdue post.
1st one is for my two nieces. They are my two eldest nieces (now 19 and 17). These two pictures were taken at different time but were almost at the same age.
I've used lots of flowers for this LO since I hardly use them for my two boys.


This 2nd LO is for my dad, love seeing his laugh on these photos. I've used back the challenge in a magazine that says put the title on the photo, journal in between pattern paper and draw the border. This time I didn't draw but stamp it.

On another thing, would like to get your attention on this charity move and I'm intended to join them:
SIC Charity Move - Sichuan Earthquake

"Scrap Inspire Create is organising a CHARITY MOVE to raise funds for victims of this disaster.

We are inviting scrappers all over to come and join together to create papercraft products such as cards, bookmarks, tags, picture frames, notebooks, etc.

All created products are to reach us by 10th June.
Sale of these products will be conducted by our Creative Crew member, Emily, at the school where she teaches. Her school often carries out charity events to raise funds for many good causes, hence, the ideal venue for this sale.
Funds raised will be donated to the Embassy of China, Brunei Darussalam who will be receiving it on behalf of the earthquake victims.

Products created can either be sent to Emily or Jasmin.

This move begins right away as we try to create as much items as possible."

So, go ahead start creating now.

Comments

Popular Posts