Two Peas Package

eeYay! Just got it this morning, my first gift from myself after coming home *wink*
Want to see what I've bought? Mostly stamps and some knick knack.

Here is the list of things that I've got there:

  1. White Gift Box Chipboard Thickers Stickers (American Crafts)
  2. Green Gift Box Chipboard Thickers Stickers (American Crafts)
  3. Frigato 12x12 Daisy D's Paper (Daisy ds)
  4. Pois 12x12 Daisy D's Paper (Daisy ds)
  5. Oval Interchangeable 97% Certifiable Stamps (7gypsies)
  6. Original 24/7 Daily Dose Card (My Minds Eye)
  7. Scrolls Acrylic Stamp Set (Mayaroad)
  8. Orange Fall 2.7 inch Felt Fusion (Queen & Co)
  9. Lilac Floral 1.6 Felt Fusion (Queen & Co)
  10. Spring Picnic Journaling Cards (jenni bowlin)
  11. Loveland Jade Drive 12x12 Scenic Route Paper (scenic route)
  12. Loveland Carina Drive 12x12 Scenic Route Paper (scenic route)
  13. White Memories Dye Ink Pad (Hero Arts)
  14. Cherry Red Memories Dye Ink Pad (Hero Arts)
  15. Remember Log Singleton Stamp (Maya Road)
All in all, they cost me US$59.56 plus shipping & handling US$28.15 but I get US$5 discount *grin* (Do check out all these products in 2 peas)
After 2 weeks away without scrapbooking, I don't know how to start now. Maybe I should get my photos develop first, then with a fresh new pile of photos, maybe my creativity hat will be back on again.

Comments

Popular Posts