A birthday and challenge

Yup, I used for both! I did one card, put it online for the color combo challenge in Coconut Scrapshop, killing two birds with one stone.

I hope both the birthday girl and the forum board love my card.

I'm actually waiting for my August Coconut Scrapshop kit so that I can do the color combo challenge by using that kit, but it is no where near my eye sight. Same goes to my Personal Shopper Stamp Only! Kit which I'm suppose to get it last month! Fortunately kind Debbie in Personal Shopper is sending me another stamp set with the bulletine.

I've also purchased some scrapbook materials including a heat gun and some embossing powder from Scrap-n-Crop yesterday, hoping to see them pretty soon in my mail box. Just can't wait to play with the embossing powder and probably I can make more cards out from it, 'cos I've also bought some neutral Bazzill Basic cardstock.

Here is the card that I've made for the color combo challenge:

Happy Birthday Mary C!

By the way, the color combo challenge is to build a 3D project, layout or card with the 3 colors of pink, blue and green in any shades.

Comments

Popular Posts