Cards cards cards

Done 3 cards last night, two are for challengs, maybe will put all in my Etsy shop.
One card is for Coconut Scrapshop August card challenge which need to use chipboard, another one is a sketch challenge in 2sketch4u.

The one below is for Coconut Scrapshop August card challenge. I've used star chipboard from Maya Road and swirl brad from HOTP.


This one below is for the sketch challenge in 2sketch4u. I've used all pattern paper, tag, flower and ribbon from HOTP Personal Shopper Chirstmas Kit. The flower brad is from Making Memories. Probably will put this one up for sale in my Etsy shop before Christmas.

As for this one below, I was playing with my stamp set that I've just received from Scrap-n-Crop yesterday. I was so happy to get it together with my heating tool, and embossing powder that I play with them right away! I've used all things from HOTP Personal Shopper Kit too, except the white flower is from Prima and flower brad from Making Memories. This one will definitely be up in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Comments

Kath Stewart said…
3 beautiful cards and love the one for 2S4U
Kath
xxxx
Laura Davis said…
Darling! I love the christmas theme and the scallops:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Joke said…
You have been busy creating three cards. They are beautiful. The 2s4y card is lovely.

Joke
Kathryn said…
All three cards are lovely!!
The colors you chose are very pretty! :)
Hannie C said…
Thank you! Glad that you all drop by to view my cards. Thanks for the sketch :D

Popular Posts