Some more work from last week

I think I'm getting addicted to online challenges in making scrapbook layout. I've done a page layout sketch challenge and the card scraplift challenge agian! These is maybe the 10th challenges that I've taken so far? I lost count. It is really a way to get me scrapping and get me started with my photos, as I get to limit myself with certain rules and placement of the photos and embellishment, I get to think inside the box sometimes, rather than let loose of my creativity and bog myself down in getting no where, it is hard to decide what to do with all those stuff that I have you know?

So, here is for Color Me Daisy weekly challenge on the sketch that they provided. I've used a mixture of patterned paper from different line. American Craft, Making Memories and Hot off the press. Embellishment from Maya Road (chipboard stars), Queen & Co. green felt, and the tag from a left over from Scenic Road (if I'm not mistaken), then there is this Bucks bunny that came with a shirt that I bought from the cartoon line!

I'm leaving the journal part empty, 'cos I want to let my sis to do the writing, as these are her boys, I think she is a better person to write the journal.

(Oh.. I've to upload this fast to their gallery, else I'll miss the chance.)

Next I did, or was it before that.. hmm.. I scraplift a card for the card challenge in SoCalScrap. It was so fun using the Rose Moka PP left over from my previous layout. The color is just so bright and make it a sunny card. I didn't settle with one card, but I did two! Just fun to do so.

Here is a card scraplifted from Robin Redd's card which she show on her online cropping class over in SoCalScrap.

Here is another one, just playing with the stripe patterned paper and the blue Prima flower.My brother said these are not cards for adult, 'cos I was teasing him if he wants some cards to give to her friend (which I hope is a girl).

Well, I don't care, they looks bright and happy for me *grin*

Comments

Sarah said…
the cards are wonderful. are you selling them?
Hannie C said…
Yes! Which do you like? Do contact me before I post them up in my etsy shop. Don't worry, it will definitely lower to sell straight from here.;)
Thank you!

Popular Posts