Trying out distressing and..

Learnt how to distress from an online forum, using the back of scissors! See what I came out with:
The layout above is actually for a color combo challenge by using, blue, green and brown only. I'm not sure if I'm qualify for it, but it is fun limiting myself in using only those colours plus trying out the distressing part.

Things I used: Scenic Road liberty PP, HOTP PP, some epoxy stickers, My Mind's eye original journal tag.

Another layout is done for a sketch challenge over in Pamela's place. This was when we were in Hong Kong Internation Airport and met up with all the 5 mascot of Beijing 2008 Olympic! How lucky we were! So photo session is a must!

I've convert the Olympic rings into flowers instead at the lower corner.


I've used Jenni Bowlin pink edge cardstock, Prima flower, American Craft letter thickers, HOTP hot pink PP and citrus flowers.

TFL.

Comments

Sarah said…
My goodness, I love your LO to bits. Makes me wanna scrap now. It's been a while since I have one finished.

Popular Posts