In high creative mode

Yupe, that's what happened last night! I did 3 layouts and one insert of the card in finishing off the card that I've done earlier. I'm so glad that I've got my stuff from Scrap-n_crop yesterday. New stamp set, pigment ink, embossing ink and pattern paper. I straight away play with them last night.

I've used the owl stamp from "Sassafras Lass Clear Stamps - Olivia & Pals" and chocolate pigment ink, it really looks yummy to me..
As for the one below, I've used all things from Coconut September kit plus the rub-on from Color Me Daisy September kit. Then again, I've used the embossing ink from my SnC order. So glad I've ordered it.
Here is another one which I used Color Me Daisy's September kit plus the just edge Bazzill cardstock.

The one below is more towards remember what I thought about Cal, for he just grown up so fast! I've used Bazzill Basic just edges, Pink Paislee Office Lingo Collection - Roundtable Scallop (Die Cut Pattern Papers) and Pink Paislee Office Lingo Collection - Die Cut Shapes.
TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts