layout and cards

I've been keeping myself busy with some more cards to make for the charity drive that my friend did. So more thank you cards to make, I need to make 40 cards this time. That is a good news knowing that so many people give for the charity.

The one below were my boys and their cousin busy staring into the play-station
Below is my nephew playing with some blocks and he was so serious in doing it.

This one is some precious moment that I saw. I've scraplifted it from Scrapbook Trends, Aug issue. edite: I've scraplited from Anabelle O'Mal, "R we there yet?".

Product used: Pattern paper from October Afternoon: Chilly Mornings, Pink Paislee: Vintage Moon, chipboard stickers from American Craft, ric rac from Color Me Daisy monthly kit.
There, all those cards made over weekend. I've used Pattern paper from Paper Wardrobe, ribbons and little flowers courtesy of Stampers' corner, and my punchers. Love those punchers.


Still have another 30 more to make.

Comments

Popular Posts