Fun!

Got my gold pigment ink, some PP, Christmas die-cut and scallop punch from Fiskar yesterday, all from Scrap-n-Crop!!! So I've been down to work last night using the punch and created two cards.

Initially I bought this pink cardstock for making valentine's card, but can't wait for that, so I've used it for Christmas cards instead. I know I've more than enough Christmas cards and I've basically given to everyone in my list. Still, another two won't kill myself. And with that punch, I just love it.

Here, I've ink the star with my gold pigment ink and use the swirl flowery stamp to stamp on the tag on the 2nd card.


Product used: My mind's eyes die-cut paper, brads from Making memories, Inkadinkado Wood-Mounted Rubber Stamps - Flourish.

As for this layout, it is about my boys being so addicted to the computer sort of game that they can get from the mobile DVD player. Now it is under maintenance as told by me, just so that they'll forget about it, else they'll be sitting in front of it the whole night!

Have used Scenic Route pattern paper and die-cut, Maya Road chipboard letter, Sassafras Lass Clear Stamps - Olivia & Pals, owl rub-on, circle punch.

Comments

Deana E said…
pretty...my album is still empty..hahahe..merry chritsmas to you and family!!
Forgetfulone said…
Those are beautiful! I wanted to invite you to link up this post at sundayscrappin.blogspot.com

We can use all the inspiration we can get! I really love the idea of using pink for Christmas.
Hannie C said…
Thank you Deana and Forgetfulone.
Deana, Merry Christmas to you and family too!
Forgetfulone, I'll do that right away.

Popular Posts