Following

Following a sketch in 2peas - A year in cards classes, I came up with these:




On layout, after seeing how Devos_mummy did a page for Happy Hour over in SoCalScrap, I came up with these:

Notice the way I used those letter stickers? Yup, I've run out of "s", "u" and "e".


These photos were taken while we were over in Hong Kong Avenue of Stars on new year. I've distressed the photos and part of the layout.

The page below is one that I tried using color and B&W photos together. I don't want to make it too fancy too, so came up with this clean photo blocking page.

My little nephew pointing a toy gun at me when I took his photos.

Products used: Mixture of things from Scenic Route, Maya Road, American Craft, MaxMillan, Bazzill Basic, Daisy D's, My mind's eyes and of course my Fiskar puncher and Marvy shape punches.

Comments

Popular Posts