Surprises and a card

Got a surprise came in yesterday that I've forgotten that I'm suppose to be expecting it in my mail box! Well, actually two surprises. One is the card above made by a little boy Ethan who were inspired by me in making the card. Way to go Ethan! They even sent over stickers for the two boys, thank you Chin Yee!
The 2nd surprise was that I received my prize yesterday from Pamela, the prize for winning the November sketch in Coconut ScrapShop. Yay! It contains lots of overlay and some pattern paper and brads, and stickers! All for Christmas, thanks Pamela!

Oh, and here is a card I've made yesterday with the sketch provided in SoCalScrap forum. I'm using all things purchase from Scrap-n-Crop with a mixture of products.

Product used: Chattebox Gallery Collection - Chocolate Open Dot, 3/8" Two Toned Stitched Satin - Fire Red, Pink Paislee Clear Stamps - Spring Fling, Gold Grosgrain - 5/8" Golden Girls.

Oh, by the way, SoCalScrap is having the Happy Hours and Workshop right now, go check it out here.

Comments

Popular Posts