Layouts

I love the Color Me Daisy January kit! I didn't know that I can do these three layouts from it, but of course plus some other stuff from the previous kits and also from my stash. It has Pink Paislee Sweet Cake collection of pattern paper, letter sticker and die-cut paper plus My Mind's eyes pattern paper.

First one: What I love to see.. the two of you holding hands so dearly walking together.
My two boys while we were in Hong Kong.

Other than the January kit, I've used a Maya Road chipboard butterfly.


The 2nd one is one about my little nephew from my hubby's site. He is darn cute, I love it especially when he smile back at me, almost all the time!
To this layout, I've use the January kit plus Bazzill Basic just the edge, American craft foam letter thicker, Maya road chipboard butterfly, Screen print swirl frame and a blue Prima flower.


The 3rd one is one that I wanted to keep a record of - Family tradition. These was taken while my boys was watching how the Chinese cake is being done by my parents. Again, I've used things from the kit plus some other letter stickers, flowers and swirl stamp.

I also did 3 cards, but not going to show them here though.. just in case the person is looking for I'm going to send them out *grin*.

Comments

Popular Posts