Did 2 in a night!

Yup, I've done two layout in a night's time! I've impressed myself even. I think it is because I've the right photos and the right sketches for them, plus I have the right kit with me! Super duper happy for that.
First one I did is about me as a scrappin' chick. So far I've only got 3 pages about me, not really a favorite subject to scrap about. But I have had fun with this page especially with the pretty pattern paper from Basic Grey Bittersweet collection which are included in the February kit of Color Me Daisy.

Another one here is a page to showcase those family photos that we've taken during the recent Chinese New Year - Love you. Another page using stuff from Color Me Daisy February kit.

Sketches are from Creative Scrapper forum. I've used Basic Grey Bittersweet PP, My mind's eye journal tag, American craft stickers, Hambly Screen Print rubon, Fancy Pants overlay.

Comments

Popular Posts